Friday, January 13, 2006

There's a distinct echo in here.

This has been a tidy field for a long time, huh? Debris-free. You could eat off the floor, it's so spotless. The demands of running a magazine made it impossible to find a spare moment to do the kinds of things I started this blog in order to do.

Not a problem anymore. Cosmik Debris Magazine sleeps with the fishes. After ten and a half years of wonderful times and great memories, we had to put it down. It never suspected a thing. Told it we were going camping, took it up in the mountains and when it leaned over the stream for a drink.... two quick, merciful shots to the index and it was done. It was... There wasn't... I really can't talk about it anymore.

The final issue and several years worth of back issues are still available at http://www.cosmik.com.

Now that it's gone, I have nothing to do. It's a little unnerving, after all those years of constant writing. Then I remembered... Thank God I have a blog. Of course, it took me several days to remember my username and password, but I'm here.

I'm gonna dust. Posting begins soon. Get ready to slap me around with witty comebacks, please. I'll order pizza.

DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home